Edp24 dating

Rated 4.32/5 based on 594 customer reviews

He was treated at the scene before being taken to James Paget University Hospital, by ambulance in a critical condition, however he was later pronounced dead.MORE: Investigations continuing after the death of Paul Gladwell following arrest at Lowestoft Pontins The IPCC spokesman added: “An IPCC investigation into police contact with a man holidaying in Lowestoft who later died in hospital is progressing well.The region is preparing for a major clear up after wind speeds reached up to 81mph in Weybourne.About 25,000 homes in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire are without power and some may not be restored until Friday afternoon.Following the death of father-of-three Paul Gladwell, also known as Paul Reynolds, on February 16 at Pontins Holiday Park in Pakefield, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has carried out a six-week investigation into the events which led to the 38-year-old Colchester man’s death.An IPCC spokesman said: “Three police officers have now been served with gross misconduct notices and will be investigated criminally for misconduct in public office and health and safety failings.” Mr Gladwell was initially detained by staff at Pontins at 11.40pm on February 14, after what is thought to have been an altercation with another guest.Suffolk police is conducting a parallel investigation into the actions of security staff, who were involved in detaining Mr Gladwell up to the point when officers arrived. The IPCC is interviewing witnesses and CCTV has been secured.

“This decision has been made due to significantly higher than anticipated additional costs of more than £130,000 associated with counter-terrorism measures and medical cover for the air show.

“Mr Reynolds, 38, of Colchester, was arrested but on his way to custody, Suffolk Police officers became concerned for his wellbeing and contacted an ambulance.

He was taken to hospital but later died.” The IPCC launched an independent investigation into the contact between Mr Reynolds and police after Suffolk Police referred the incident to the Commission.

Officers from Norfolk Constabulary, Norfolk Fire and Rescue and the East of England Ambulance Trust took hundreds of calls specifically related to the storms since 8am on Thursday.

MORE: Damage assessed as Storm Doris passes through Great Yarmouth Norfolk police took more than 450 weather-related highways calls, including road traffic collisions and highway obstructions since 10am.

Leave a Reply